3024 Kahalawai St
Koloa, HI 96756
- List Price
- Days on Market
Single Family Residential
- Living Area
- Land Tenure
Kukuiula Residential Subdivision Ph Iib
Kukui`ula - Hale ‘Ike Mala - "Love of the Garden"
Modern design inspired by the works of Vladimir Ossipoff, the master of Hawaiian mid-century modern architecture. With its strong, simple roof lines, deep overhangs, standing seam metal roof, and vertical cedar siding – it leads the way for appropriate modernism at Kukui‘ula. Its generous setback and broad frontage on Kahalawai Orchard currently afford privacy and dramatic ocean views from every room of the home
TOTAL LIVING AREA: 4,769 SQ.FT. appx
This Custom Home includes:
- Pocketing doors with 29-foot span opening up to covered lanai dining and entertainment spaces.
- Kitchen outfitted with Sub-Zero and Miele appliances with a DCS grill located on the dining lanai.
- Dramatic bridge to main entry with large pivot door, & open tread staircase surrounded by large floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Dual master suites on the main living level; one secluded & one conveniently located next to kitchen.
- Teak hardwood & travertine stone floors, vaulted cedar clad ceilings with unique shadow-spacing of the cedar members, Caesarstone countertops, pocket doors, & custom built-in walnut cabinets & wardrobes.
- A large covered lanai, sun deck, pool and spa with automatic cover, & fire pit create an outdoor oasis off the recreation room which features a pool/ping-pong table, wet bar & powder room.
- Lutron home automation system for easy operation of efficient LED lighting and shades; home is pre-wired for audio/video & security.
- Lumos solar panels integrated into roof, 3 at covered entry and 12 at the covered lanai; home is pre-wired for Tesla battery wall.
- Complete furniture package designed by Marion Philpotts at Hawaii’s preeminent interior design firm, Philpotts & Associates.
Custom Home Developer Details:
-DESIGN: Dean Sakamoto
-ARCHITECT: Kelly & Stone Architects
-BUILDER: Pac Build
-INTERIOR DESIGN: Philpotts Interiors
-LANDSCAPE: Ki Concepts
- Monthly Maint Fee
- Solid Waste Disposal Trash
Ceilings-9'+, Built-in-Book Shelves, BBQ/Cooking Pit, Club House, Exterior Lighting, Home Warranty, Landscaped, Office, Recreation Room, Tennis Courts
- Taxes Annual
Garden, Ocean Horizon
Disposal, Dishwasher, Gas Grill, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven, Range Hood
- Lot Number
- Lot Size
- Window Coverings
- Year Built
- Heating Cooling
Central, Air Conditioning, Split/Zoned
- Assessed Value
Graded, Gentle Slope
- Floor Covering
- Unit Description
Single Family Home
Listing courtesy of Kukui'ula Realty Group LLC.
Based on information from the Multiple Listing Service of the Hawaii Information Service listings last updated . Information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Copyright 2018 by the Hawaii Information Service Some of the active listings appearing on this site may be listed by other REALTORS®. If you are interested in those active listings, our company may represent you as the buyer’s agent. If the active listing you are interested in is our company’s active listing, you may speak to one of our agents regarding your options for representation.